dinsdag 19 april 2011

Stars wearing Jeremy Scott star pants and jacket

Since a lot of Korean stars have been wearing this pants and jacket I decided to do this in one post.
1. Lee Hyori

I have posted this earlier. She wore it in her Chitty chitty bang bang Inkigayo performance on may 2 and the MV.

2. Hyunseung (B2st)

He wore it several times. On beast almight and also some radio shows.

3. Minzy (2NE1)
Minzy wore the pants in 2NE1's Try to follow me MV.

4. Dara (2NE1)


Dara had worn it several times. She wore it on her me2day updates, during 2NE1 tv, a Try to follow me performance and a few other times.

5. Sooyoung (SNSD)
Sooyoung wore the jacket on the HahaMong Show

6. Son YeJin
7. Lee Chun Hee (correct me if i'm wrong)
He wore it during Jeremy Scott's party in Seoul.

8. LeeU (F.Cuz)
I saw he wore it but I couldn't find a picture.

9. Thunder (MBLAQ)

Dara's brother Thunder also wore the jacket.


I think that was it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten