zondag 8 mei 2011

Stars wearing Linda Farrow x Jeremy Scott Mickey Sunglasses

I found a few k-stars wearing the ''Mickey Mouse sunglasses''. Lady Gaga, Beyonce and a few other US stars also wore the glasses:

1. Seo In Young
Seo In Young wore the glasses in some pictures with T-ara member Jiyeon.

2. Minzy (2NE1)

Minzy wore the glasses during a photoshott with Jeremy Scott himself.

3. Dongwoon (Beast)
Dongwoon wore them during a photoshoot.

4. No Min Woo
Okay first i'm a huge No Min Woo fan so i'm glad I can finally post on him! I actually don't know where he wore the glasses because I just randomly found the picture.

5. Alexander

My best friend almost killed me because I forgot Alexander since she is his biggest fan ever:D

That was it I think!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten